Welcome to our companys website!
We look forward to interesting and effective cooperation!
EUROPACK Ltd was founded in June, 2003, is a modern, dynamically developing company specializing in the production of corrugated cardboard and packaging. Geography of our customers is expanding day by day. Today we collaborate with companies from Voronezh and Voronezh region, Moscow and Moscow region, Ulyanovsk, Penza, Saratov, Volgograd, Belgorod and Kursk.
Our company employs experienced specialists who pay great attention and care to the work process. Thanks to our modern heavy duty equipment we can complete your order in a short period of time without product quality loss. In addition, we have our laboratory, which ensures the quality control from raw materials that are used for the corrugated cardboard and boxes production to finished goods.
Our specialists from the Technical and Analysis departments will be glad to assist you in selecting and designing the best packaging for your products. Also, we can produce samples of custom-made corrugated boxes. Our operation managers are always there to advise you on any issues and help to place an order so that you can deliver those products to your customers safe and right on time.
Today, EUROPACK Ltd is the only major company in the Voronezh region which produces cardboard packaging and boxes.
First product shipment released in April, 2004.
In 2005 the enterprise capacity was 20 million square meters per year. After that the company management decided to increase production capacity. In September, 2007, the construction of a new workshop with total area of 8 000 square meters was completed.
New high-performance equipment was ordered:
- — a machine for production of double-double face corrugated board of 2200 mm format, and a capacity of 250 m/min;
- — three automatic assembly lines for production of corrugated packaging of any complexity;
- — laboratory, packaging and associated equipment.
In October, 2007, Petromash-Service Ltd began installation commissioning and initial operation works. In November, there were launched three automated lines for corrugated packaging production:
- — TCY-9PA with a productivity rate of 350 blanks per minute. It is equipped with two printing sections, creasing and cutting section, rotary carving and gluing sections;
- — Ischikawa-1525 with a productivity rate of 160 blanks per minute. It has three printing sections, creasing and cutting section and gluing section;
- — Ischikawa-1525 with a productivity rate of 160 blanks per minute. It has two printing sections and rotary carving section;
The equipment allows working with blanks up to 2470×1750mm.
The use of the machine for corrugated cardboard production started in December, 2007.
On the 22 of February, 2008, corrugated packaging production line and corrugated cardboard production line with a capacity of 96 million square meters were launched.
We produce a wide range of products from corrugated cardboard:
- — marketable corrugated cardboard:
- — double-face cardboard. B and C profile of Т21-Т27 mark;
- — double-double face cardboard: BC profile of P31-P36 mark from waste materials or cellulosic raw materials with brown, pale or mottled face.
Corrugated cardboard packaging of any complexity and configuration:
- — collapsible boxes of simplified construction;
- — telescopic boxes with a separate body frame and top cover;
- — collapsible boxes assembling with the help of reed connections without glue and clamps;
- — internal components of a box: layer pads, grates, inserts, partitions, etc.
Also, trichromatic flexographic product is available on the customer's request.
EUROPACK Ltd provides clients with necessary services:
- — selecting raw materials (density, color, and producer) to carry out an order;
- — planning of finished products supplies
- — order delivery by truck or by rail to any place in Russia and CIS countries;
- — Advice on any matters regarding our corrugated packaging;
- — Our experts can travel to a client's site;
- — Testing of corrugated cardboard packaging in our own laboratory.